Jack, S.M., Olds, D.L., & MacMillan, H.L. (2019). Incorporating intimate partner violence interventions in nurse home visitation programs -Reply. JAMA, 322(11), 1103-1104.
Jack, S.M. (2019). Nursing leadership in qualitative health research (Editorial). Professioni Infermieristiche, 72(1), 3-4.
Luciani M., Jack S.M., Campbell K., Orr E., Durepos P., Lin L., Strachan P., & Di Mauro S. (2019). An introduction to qualitative health research. Professioni Infermieristiche, 72(1), 60-68.
Jack, S.M., Ford-Gilboe, M., Davidov, D., & MacMillan, H.L. (2016). Identification and assessment of intimate partner violence in nurse home visitation. Journal of Clinical Nursing. Doi:10.1111/jocn.13392
Jack, S.M., Catherine, N., Gonzalez, A., MacMillan, H.L., Sheehan, D., Waddell C for the BCHCPScientific Team. (2015). Adapting, piloting and evaluating complex public health interventions: Lessons learned from Nurse-Family Partnership. Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention in Canada, 35, (8/9), 151-159.
Li, S.A., Jack, S.M., Gonzalez,A., Duku, E., & MacMillan, H. (2015). Healthcare and social service professionals’ perceptions of a home visitation program. Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention in Canada: Research, Policy and Practice, 35 (8/9), 160-167.
Jack, S.M., Sheehan, D., Gonzalez, A., MacMillan, H.L., Catherine, N., Waddell, C. for the BCHCP Process Evaluation Research Team (2015). British Columbia Healthy Connections project process evaluation: A mixed methods protocol to describe the implementation and delivery of the Nurse-Family Partnership in Canada. BMC Nursing, 14:47. DOI:10.1186/s12912-015-0097-3
Dmytryshyn, A.L., Jack, S.M., Ballantyne, M., Wahoush, O., & MacMillan, H.L. (2014). Long-term home visiting with vulnerable young mothers: An interpretive description of the impact on public health nurses. BMC Nursing, 14:12.
- Jack, S.M., & MacMillan, H.L. (2014). Adaptation and evaluation of the Nurse-Family Partnership in Canada. Early Childhood Matters, June, 43-46
- Jack, S.M., Busser, L.D., Sheehan, D., Gonzalez, A., Zwygers, E.J., & MacMillan, H. (2012). Adaptation and implementation of the Nurse-Family Partnership in Canada. Canadian Journal of Public Health, 103(Suppl.1): S42-S48.
- Jack, S.M., Ford-Gilboe, M., Wathen C.N., Davidov, D.M., McNaughton, D.B., Coben, J.H., Olds, D.L., MacMillan, H.L. for the NFP IPV Research Team (2012). Development of a nurse home visitation intervention for intimate partner violence. BMC Health Services Research, 12: 50.
- Jack, S.M. (2010). The role of public health in addressing child maltreatment in Canada. Chronic Diseases in Canada, 31(1), 39-44.
- Jack, S.M. & Tonmyr, L. (2008). Knowledge transfer and exchange: Disseminating Canadian child maltreatment surveillance findings to decision makers. Child Indicators Research. Published online January 2008.
- Jack, S.M. (2006). The utility of qualitative research findings in evidence-based public health practice. Public Health Nursing, 23(3), 278-284.
- Jack, S.M., DiCenso, A., & Lohfeld, L. (2005). Vulnerable families’ participation in home visits: A theory of maternal engagement with public health nurses and family visitors. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 49(2), 182-190.
- Jack, S.M., DiCenso, A., & Lohfeld, L. (2002). Opening doors: Factors influencing the establishment of a working relationship between paraprofessional home visitors and at-risk families. Canadian Journal of Nursing Research, 34(4), 59-69.