Students in all streams at all sites will enrol through McMaster University.
Enrollment Dates & Deadlines Fall 2022/Winter 2023
Fall 2022/Winter 2023
- Specific appointment times will be posted in the Mosaic Student Center on June 16, 2022
- MyTimetable and Mosaic Class Search will become available on June 16, 2022
- You will be randomly assigned an enrolment appointment within your academic level
- Enrolment begins on June 17, 2021
- You can enrol any time after your enrolment appointment date/time opens, but we encourage you to enrol the day of your Enrolment Appointment
- Please note: you can continue to update, add and change your courses up until the add/drop date on Wednesday, September 14, 2022
Review your Advisement Report for how many electives you are required to complete. Additional elective requirements include:
- Minimum 6 units from Level 2 or above coursework
Elective course work must be completed prior to the start of the final term in Level 4.
WHAT COURSES CAN I TAKE FOR ELECTIVES?
McMaster offers a variety of courses across all Faculties that students can complete to satisfy their elective requirements. Students in the Nursing program can also take non-mandatory NURSING or HTHSCI courses offered by the School of Nursing toward their elective requirements (to a maximum of 6 units), including independent study/research project courses HTHSCI 4AR3 and HTHSCI 4BR3.
WHAT IS LEVEL 2 OR ABOVE COURSEWORK?
Courses are designated Level 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. You can learn what level a course is designated by the first numeric digit in the course code (ex. PSYCH 1A03 is a Level 1 course while HISTORY 3A03 is a Level 3 course). Courses designated Level 2 or higher are called Upper Level courses.
Find elective courses
Mohawk and Conestoga site students have the option to take COLLAB courses at their respective site.
Please visit the McMaster Registrar's Office website for details on:
The Steps to Enrollment using Mosaic
The Steps to Enrollment using My Timetable
You can enrol using either system based on your personal preference.
If you experience difficulties with enrollment, please contact the School of Nursing BScN Program Coordinator, Mediha Kadic (email@example.com)
PLAN YOUR TIMETABLE
Before enrolment beings, you can access MyTimetable as of June 16. This allows you to save schedules to your favourites & easily pull them up when it’s your time to enrol. You can also add courses to your shopping cart.
- Please note: Even though classes are in your shopping cart, you are not enrolled yet and a spot in the section is not held for you. You will have to wait until enrolment opens for you before you can successfully add these classes.
How to Use MyTimetable: https://registrar.mcmaster.ca/build-degree/mytimetable/