Your Academic Advisors are here to help you navigate your academic path from day one of your program through to graduation.
Your Academic Advisors are available to answer your questions by email, phone, or in person.
What can my Academic Advisors help me with?
- Degree requirements and university policies/procedures
- Course options and requirements
- Academic requirements to continue to the next level
- Navigating absences (short-term and long-term)
- Course exemptions/taking courses at other universities
- Clarify deadlines and sessional dates
- Help you explore options, make decisions, and set realistic goals
When should I contact my Academic Advisors?
- You may be failing a class
- You intend to take a reduced course load
- You have questions about a policy or process
- You are considering transferring to a different program
- You have been absent from class or clinical practice and have missed assignments/tests/exams
- You are experiencing personal or academic issues that may impact your ability to be successful in your academic endeavours