Vision, Mission, and Value Statements
Within a culture of optimism and respect, we will transform the future of nursing practice and lead with local and global communities through visionary inclusive, education and high-impact research.
Transforming lives through nurturing relationships and evidence-informed innovations in nursing research, education, and practice.
- Excellence: Excellence is realized through scientific inquiry, leadership, mentoring, and continuous improvement.
- Respect: We recognize the worth of individuals and their ideas, and demonstrate that respect through action.
- Caring: Caring involves meaningful relationships, which lead to positive outcomes.
- Creativity: Creativity fuels innovation in education, research, and healthcare delivery.
- Diversity, Inclusivity & Equity: Diversity should be celebrated, inclusivity must be expected, and achieving equity for all is imperative.
- Cultural Competency & Safety: Cultural competency and safety are integral to embedding the principle of equity into everything we do.
- Civic & Global Engagement: We participate in civic and global engagement through collaboration with communities that build and sustain just societies.