Program consists of six courses:
Take one course or continue with full Program. University credit will be granted upon successful completion of each course.
Successful completion of the six (6) courses leads to a Program Certificate of completion and 24 units of credit.
Leadership and Management Program
- Designed for clinical and corporate members of the health care team who hold or aspire to clinical or administrative leadership/management positions in the acute care, complex/long term care, and community sectors.
- Enhances the learners’ knowledge related to the theories, principles, research, and best practices of leadership and management and their application to real issues and opportunities in the workplace.
- Provides an interprofessional focus that strengthens learners’ abilities to influence practice at the individual, professional, organization, and systems levels.
Tutorial Program Offers
- Interprofessional Program
- Effective leadership development for individuals and organizations
- Leadership education for formal and informal leaders in today’s health care environment
- Direct entry into university Program for health care professionals
- Choose one course or continue with full Program
- Real time Webconference classes
- Program courses facilitated by Leadership and Management Program faculty
- Opportunity for: Partnerships in Leadership Education - Leadership for the Future